Back in 1988, Ellen and Eric operated a small boutique in Santa Cruz, California. While their dream had begun, little did they know their store was headed to the very top. Decades later, in 2007, they teamed up with an old friend names Cassandra Aaron to start the Socksmith brand. As the brand name suggests, the clothing line is all about bringing colorful sock designs to life. Their mission is to rid the world of boring socks and create vibrant, exciting socks. #NoBoringSocks is the slogan their company now stands by.
While socks are an often overlooked clothing accessory, their apparel is hinged on the fact that life is too short for boring socks. Just like you do, your feet deserve comfort and beautiful designs. Socksmith is a strong believer in the beauty of self-expression and innovation. These values are replicated in their variety of thematic sock designs. Their products are designed to walk through life with you. They don’t believe in wearing bland socks but rather, in comfy wools that soothe your feet and define your identity. Socksmith is exceptional at what they do, which is deliver socks that cater to the peculiar needs of your feet while channeling creativity and uniqueness.
Socksmith isn’t only passionate about your feet, but also about the environment. This is why their sock materials are sourced from non-chemical bamboo. The certifications from OEKO-TEK and OCIA also demonstrate their passion for excellence and the delivery of safe and ready-to-wear socks. They’re all about setting a trend in the sock industry through the unison of thoughtful, expressive designs and environmentally friendly materials. With well over a decade in sock manufacturing, Socksmith’s production team is highly skilled and their standards are some of the industry’s best.
Socksmith products are available for kids aged six months and above, as well as men and women. The Socksmith production team features creatives and out-of-the-box thinkers that clothe your feet in quality materials and superb designs. They aim to provide quality socks for Americans regardless of their personality types, which is why their Sock Collections features such a wide range of designs. A handful of sock themes they have created include animals, flags, mountain top designs, and flowers.
Types Of Socksmith Socks That We Sell at Hometown Heritage
Clothing your feet requires accessibility to great designs and quality materials. At Hometown Heritage, we desire to be a haven for lovers of comfort, style, and unique designs that reflect the southern culture. One of such ways is by connecting you to the #NoBoringSocks lifestyle. Socksmith socks are available for purchase on the Hometown Heritage website in several styles and designs:
- Socksmith Socks For Men
- Socksmith Socks for Women
Socksmith Socks For Men
Socksmith sock designs for men vary from animal print designs to witty sayings, flags, and lots more. Our designs ensure you’re able to pass a message across in whatever outfit you choose. Whether you’re dressed formally or looking for a sock that matches your casual wear, our collection has something for everyone. Socksmith socks for men are available in the American Flag colors, Sailor Stripe Bamboo, Flamingo, Tapatio Hot Sauce, and Zero Fox Given variants.
Socksmith Socks for Women
Our women’s section contains exclusive and colorful designs that add a spark to your outfit. Socksmith women’s designs are very comfy and can be worn at any time of the day. They also feature attractive hand-drawn designs that will leave any non-socksmith sock wearer jealous. Just like the men’s socks, these products feature a play on words. Some of the available Socksmith socks for women at Hometown Heritage include the Bee My Honey (pun very much intended), Super Lazy Sloth, Hen House, and Outlands Atomicchild sock designs. Also available are the Super Stripe Bamboo and Leopard print designs.
Socksmith socks are available in various sizes from sizes 5 to 10.5 for women and sizes 7 to 15 for men. You can also consult the size guide on each product page to ascertain the perfect fit for you.
Reasons To Buy Socksmith Socks
Socksmith is committed to creating premium products for your feet. They are one of the leading sock distributors in the United States, so they know what it takes to make a great sock. Let’s look at some of the other reasons why you should buy Socksmith Socks from Hometown Heritage:
- Socksmith products are made from organic rayon, nylon, and spandex. This means their socks are environmentally friendly. Moreover, their products are certified by OEKO-TEK and OCIA, ensuring the quality and safety of Socksmith socks.
- Socksmith products are made of high-quality materials, that give your feet a soft, cushiony feeling. With their 2% spandex, socks hold shape better so you no longer have to worry about slacks or expansion.
- Socksmith products are designed in-house and inspired by themes that channel their customers’ personalities. Because they don’t believe in boring socks, their designers work hard to deliver comfort, uniqueness, and fun in each pair of socks.
- A major selling point of Socksmith socks is the variety of their designs. From graphic representations to puns and animal-inspired drawings, Socksmith socks have it all. Giving you room to express yourself confidently and stylishly.
- Their socks are affordable and can be worn on almost any occasion. From business meetings to date nights, a hike, lounging around home, or park strolls, Socksmith socks have got you covered.
- Socksmith socks are available for both men and women, in different designs, lengths, and color combinations, allowing you to showcase your uniqueness and personality in style. Socksmith believes that life’s too short for you to wear boring socks, or have your feet uncomfortable, which is why they sew each pair with love.
- When you shop Socksmith products at Hometown Heritage, you stand a chance to get the softest, and funkiest sock designs on the planet delivered to your doorstep for free. You’ll also be the first to know of upcoming discounts, giveaways, and deals on Socksmith products when you subscribe to the Hometown Heritage newsletter.